Customized loans designed to meet your specific personal needs regardless of your credit situation.
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY INTO FINANCIAL CONFIDENCE
- Fidelity Easy Asset Leasing Scheme
- Fidelity Personal Loan Scheme
- Personal Mortgage
- Instant Salary Advance Scheme
- Fast Loans
- Fidelity Credit Cards
Fidelity Easy Asset Leasing Scheme
- Attractive rate with flexible repayment plan
- Minimum contribution as low as 20%
- Flexible repayment plan
- 48hours approval time
- Choose from a variety of vendors/dealers and manufactures nationwide
Fidelity Personal Loan Scheme
Instant Salary Advance Scheme
Don’t get caught under the weight of mid-month expenses.
With Instant Salary Advance Scheme, you can access up to 50% of your monthly against your next pay day.
We all need some extra cash every now and then to sort out emergencies, pay school fees or business finance, amongst others.
We have got you covered with this bundle of Fidelity Fast Loans:
This is a salary based personal loan to individuals in private and public organizations whose salaries are domiciled with the bank.
Fidelity Point of Transaction (POT) Loan
POT is a short-term loan designed to provide bridging finance to Fidelity Bank customers for immediate completion of their financial transactions initiated on ATM, Web, Point of Sale (PoS) due to insufficient balance.
Fidelity NYSC Loan
The Bank has made it possible for serving members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to apply and get instant loans disbursed into their accounts to meet their financial needs.
Fidelity Loan On Account Turnover (FLOAT)
The Fidelity Loan On Account Turnover (FLOAT) is an instant loan product for active account holders who have existing banking relationships with the Bank.
Migo is a micro loan service that provides instant access to loan disbursed directly to a customer’s account with no documentation required.
Payday Loan is a short-term loan designed to meet immediate needs of salary earners whose accounts are domiciled with Fidelity Bank.
The loan is disbursed in less than two (2) minutes and can be accessed through any of the Fidelity Bank digital channels.
- Must be a salary earner
- Salary must be domiciled with Fidelity Bank Plc
- Must have received a minimum three (3) consecutive months’ salary with Fidelity Bank Plc
- Must have a clean credit report
- Loan amount – up to 50% of your net salary income with Fidelity Bank Plc
- Minimum loan amount – ₦1,000.00
- Maximum loan amount – ₦1,000,000.00
- Tenor – up to 30 days
- Interest and fees – 4% flat.
The Fidelity Visa Credit Card is a revolving credit product designed
to meet your immediate financial needs while giving you the flexibility to pay back with absolute ease.