Below certifications will be an advantage
- C#, Microsoft.NET
- Processmaker Automation
- Design, develop new and maintain existing software and workflows to support the banking business
- Ensure efficient and seamless processes by building and maintenance of automated systems to drive digital transformation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for development, maintenance and extension of enterprise applications, workflows and systems
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas of modification
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Ensures regular and timely bug detection, documentation, and fixes for developed applications.
- Develop technical specifications/ documentation.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles and secure coding principles, while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Working closely with other staff, such as business analysis team, technology group and other stakeholders in the bank
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and sharing knowledge with other developers
- Research and evaluate on a variety of software products.
Experience / Skills
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques systems
- Self motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.