Below certifications will be an advantage
- Exchange Administration
- Microsoft Directory Services
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Active Directory infrastructure. Ensure that the Active Directory environment is secured, efficient, and scalable. Responsible for developing and implementing Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to control access to resources and enforce security compliance. Additionally, you will be responsible for troubleshooting Active Directory-related issues and providing Level 2 support for the Active Directory infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, groups, computer accounts, organizational units (OUs), and other objects in the directory service database
- Helping end users with issues related to their accounts or computers, such as resetting passwords or troubleshooting technical problems.
- Installing new Windows operating systems on client computers as needed, including installing device drivers and other software required for the computers to operate properly.
- Maintaining a database of all users in the organization and their respective rights and privileges within the network
- Designing a directory services infrastructure that meets the organization’s needs and implementing it on a daily basis.
- Providing technical support for user problems related to Active Directory or Windows Server applications.
- Designing and implementing security policies that conform to industry best practices and align with organizational risk management objectives.
- Creating, configuring, and administering Active Directory domains and forests, as well as adding new users to existing domains or forests
Experience / Skills
- Administration of windows 2012 to 2019 servers
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange
- Experience using Pepipost.
- Experienced M365 Administrator
- Microsoft License Administration