Welcome to Fidelity Online!… Your World of Possibilities
Imagine a world where you can pay your bills quicker than fixing a cup of coffee?
Why go to the banking hall when it can come to you.
What Can Our Online Banking Do For You?
Make Payments Easier and Faster
With simple steps for transferring funds from your Fidelity account to any other banks, pay bills or buy airtime. Your can also modify your limits on the platform.
Keeping You Safe and Secure
You will get a unique log in username that confirms it’s you, with your one time password (OTP) verification as 2nd level authentication. It’s more than just a link with you and Fidelity.
Sign Up All By Yourself
Simply sign yourself up with no assistance. Simplified to make your online banking experience seamless. Activating and linking a soft token service on Online banking using the ENTRUST token app.
Need Help Getting Started?
Here’s how to use our Online banking
The easiest way to set up, register and manage your online banking is to use our step by step guide.
Step by step guide to sign up on Fidelity Online.
Or, make a request through contact centre:
Telephone: (01-4485252, 0700FIDELITY (Toll free)
Apply at the nearest Fidelity Bank branch
You can do so much with your online banking
- Buy Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat airtime
- Transfer funds to Fidelity accounts
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts
- Pay bills (e.g. DSTV, Arik Air, Mobile Phone airtime, etc.)
- View accounts summary
- Account management
- Search your transaction history
- Modify your transaction limit
- Download your statements
- Set up payment detail and reset password
- Use ENTRUST soft token app
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions
Frequently Asked Questions
For hard token, reset the token using these steps:
Logon to online banking
Select ‘Token operations’
Click on ‘Reset token’
Input the token serial number and two consecutive token responses
Click on the ‘reset token’ button
Please ensure are launching the correct URL: https://online.fidelity.ng using a fast and reliable internet connection Viewing statements and making transactions may be very slow due to poor internet connection.
• Invalid user ID or Password – you can use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the online banking home page https://online.fidelity.ng or Mobile App. Clicking on this link will have your password sent to your registered e-mail address. Kindly ensure that your login details are not compromised and are kept secret at all times.
• I am logged in but cannot make transfers – kindly contact your account officer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or walk into the nearest Fidelity bank branch and ask to be enabled to make transfers and request for a token.
• How do I print my account statement?
• Logon to Online banking
• Click on ‘Account’ then ‘Account summary’
• Select the Account from the listed accounts on the right hand side.
• Select the search criterion from the ‘Account Statement Criteria’ Field.
• Then download statement
Insufficient funds – Please check the account you are transferring from and ensure it is sufficiently funded for the transaction
Limit exceeded – kindly contact your account officer
Transaction not allowed – kindly contact your account officer or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Issuer or switch inoperative – Please check your account, if debited, wait a few minutes for the transaction to be reversed.