WHAT IS FITCC?
Fidelity International Trade & Creative Connect (FITCC) is a global platform that facilitates the promotion of Nigeria’s value-added exports in the global marketplace and integrations to global supply-chain networks via partnerships and FDIs.
As the name suggests, the scope of coverage spans beyond commodity exports. The Platform will also promote and cater for Service Exports across the Creative, Fashion and Fintech Spaces.
FITCC will feature keynotes and plenaries, product exhibitions, sector specific syndicate/breakout sessions, deal/meeting rooms, media room for executive close up interviews, art exhibitions, themed theatrical performances, networking cocktails and side fashion shows.
The first FITCC will be held in London the United Kingdom because of its concentration of Africans in Diaspora (a captive market for Nigeria’s exports) and its proximity to the wider European market.
Subsequent editions will run annually (or every other year) in different countries that meet the commercial and strategic aspirations of our export play and Nigeria’s international trade footprints.
To moderate cost, it is necessary to explore synergies, partnerships and co-sponsorship opportunities.
Invited Guests & Visitors
US dollars worth of deals and
investment flows projected
Target Sectors & Business Areas
- Vice President of Nigeria
- CBN Governor
- Minister of Trade & Investment and Policy Makers
- DFI CEOs, VCs and Fidelity Bank Execs
- UK Cabinet Members/Policy Makers & Diplomatic Community
- Export-oriented Business CEOs (BUA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Julius Berger Cashew, SME Exporters, etc.)
- Commodity Buyers & Grocers in the UK & Europe
- Regulators and Quality Control Agencies
- Customs & Border Control Chiefs
- Record Label Execs, Show Promoters, A&Rs, IP Lawyers, etc
- Fashion Entrepreneurs
- Visual Art Curators
- African Culinary Art Practitioners and Chefs
- Reps of Nigerians in Diaspora, etc.
- Businesses with products/services that are exportable and match acceptable UK/European market standards.
- Businesses with unique products and compelling stories.
- Fintechs and Cross-border Payment/Settlement Providers.
- Creative Content Providers with creative contents that are scalable across borders and international audiences via streaming platforms and stage performances.