Designed for Efficient Collection Transactions
By leveraging online real-time integration between Nigerian Banks and Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS), E-BillsPay offers an effective collection solution.
It delivers an efficient and secure payment processing to any Nigerian bank account of your choice, and enables you receive all kinds of payments at any of the Nigerian Banks.
The solution is highly flexible and customizable. More importantly, funds are settled to your bank account at a period of your choosing, and transaction reports are updated on your end instantly.
What can E-BillsPay do for you?
- Fund collection: Seamless receipt of payments at any Nigerian Bank branch from your clientele/payers for goods and services rendered
- Validation of payer details: E-BillsPay can be integrated to your company’s backend environment in order to validate any number of payer details, and provide real time transaction notifications
- Real time transaction monitoring: Receive, monitor and reconcile payments made to you from the comfort of your office.
Who can use E-BillsPay?
- Schools (All kinds of fees collection)
- Business organizations (Monies for goods and services)
- Government organizations and NGO’s (Taxes, Fees, contributions, e.t.c.)
- Service companies (Utilities, e.t.c.)
- Payments can be made to you at any Nigerian bank for any number of payment items
- Multiple collection options: In-Branch and Web (internet)
- Irrespective of the bank/branch or channel used, all payments made by customers, distributors or citizens are merged and presented to the corporate in a single view, with explicit and adequate descriptions
- E-BillsPay can be customized to accommodate any number of payment items
- The solution can be integrated to your back end environment for validation of payer details
- Access to monitor and view reports of all payments made across all banks
- Transaction history storage and viewing
Saves time and stress of coordinating collections from multiple payers
- Faster business processes
- Easy reconciliation due to unique identifiers
- Easy payment options (for payers)
- No need to request account statements frequently
- Access to detailed reports, real time
- Helps reduce fund leakages, diversion, suppression and mismanagement.