Following the introduction of the Fidelity Virtual Card, Fidelity Bank Plc has taken another step forward in its quest to provide unrivaled financial services to our esteemed customers. It is designed specifically for web transactions and can be used to shop online (both locally and internationally), pay bills, and subscribe to services, amongst other things.
The virtual card, which can be generated via the Fidelity Online mobile app or web, is just another secure payment option, similar to the physical payment cards.
Criteria & Eligibility:
- New and existing customers
Terms & Features:
- No Documentation required
- Can be used on web platform only
- N200,000 daily spend limit
- $100 international transaction limit
Q: How can I create my virtual card?
- Log in to your online banking platform
- Click the Menu and select ‘Cards’
- Select ‘Virtual Card’ from the ‘Cards’ menu and enter your token to verify
- Select ‘Create Card’
- Link your Virtual Card to a new or existing account
- Fill in your details and you’re all set!