- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to generate sales.
- Present properties to clients in digital formats.
- Attend to sales calls and coordinate physical site inspections.
- Increase awareness of the brand.
- Obtain specific information about the client’s needs regarding their choice of properties and in turn matching such with available options.
- Identify problems affecting their sales and seeking methods to improve sales.
- Detailed understanding of real estate market, new trends and related terms.
- Carrying out market research and presenting reports to marketing manager.
- Be passionate for marketing, possess ability to strike a chord with people and understand the customer’s needs.
- Target orientation and ability to develop innovative sales and marketing.
- BSc./BA./HND. in marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with good organizational skills.
- Great knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Active knowledge of social media marketing, market research and analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a marketing officer or a sales person.
- Awareness of real estate trends and market is an added advantage.