Experience theFidelity International Trade & Creative Connect
in London this November
One business owner will be rewarded with a FREE FLIGHT TICKET to London to attend the FITCC and network with hundreds of market leaders from Nigerian and across the UK.
Invited Guests & Visitors
US dollars worth of deals and
investment flows projected
A Global Trade &
Re-defining Trade &
Why You Should Attend
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a global platform that facilitates the promotion of Nigeria’s value-added exports in the global marketplace and integrations to global supply-chain networks via partnerships and foreign direct investments.
The event covers various sectors such as:
- Agro Commodities
- Mining and Solid Minerals
- Arts and Crafts.
- Creative Industry
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- Leather goods
- Quality and Standards
- Plenary Sessions
- Product Exhibitions
- Syndicate/ Breakout Sessions
- Art Exhibitions
- Side Fashion Shows
- Theatrical Performances
- Deal/Meeting Rooms
- Media Room for Executive Close-up Interviews.
There are 3 general booth sizes comprising 2*2, 2*1, and 1*1 (Tabletop size) and 2*3 booth sizes available to Platinum Sponsors only.
This stand/booth cost shall be covered by the Bank.
The cost of visa, flight ticket, accommodation and miscellaneous etc. shall be borne by the exhibitor/participant
Yes, there are opportunities for sponsorship with benefits.
- Speaking opportunity for leadership or representative of the institution.
- Company bio on event brochure.
- On-screen marketing materials or advert on display screen.
- Networking opportunities with Multilateral Agencies and DFIs, Government Agencies/Policy Makers, Business Ecosystem Influencers, International Press Media.
- Avenues to expand scope of business mandate.
- Opportunity for advertisements on event brochure subject to space availability.
- Finance-side stakeholder mapping that identifies and promises attendance of fund providers, venture capitals and private equity investors.
- Company recognition on event marketing materials
- Projected visitor footfall of 1,000 presents ample opportunity for business networking and conversions.
Yes, a group or cooperative may share a stand/booth.
The bank in collaboration with the UK Department for International Trade will assist in the provision of introduction letters and facilitation of block/batch booking for visa processing. However, all expenses and associated fees shall be borne by the applicant.
The 15th and 16th of November 2022 at Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London. W6 8DR United Kingdom
Yes, but within the venue of the event.
Registration for the event can be made at this link
Kindly click this link for contact information.
There are several benefits from exhibiting at the expo such as:
- Curated Buy-Side Stakeholder mapping that identifies and guarantees attendance of potential off-takers of your products
- Finance-side stakeholder mapping that identifies and promises attendance of fund providers, venture capitals and private equity investors
- Brand recognition on event marketing materials.
- Company bio on event brochure
- Opportunity for Product advertisements on event brochure subject to space availability
- Projected visitor footfall of 1,000 presents ample opportunity for business networking and conversions