Fidelity Naira MasterCard makes life simpler and shopping easier
Add value to purchases online or in-store with convenience, protection and enhanced benefits.
Interested in getting a Naira MasterCard?
Make Payments Easier and Faster
With simple steps for transferring funds from your Fidelity account to any other banks and you can even pay bills or buy airtime.
Accepted Round The World
More than one million merchants in 250 countries support transactions made with MasterCard, online or in-store. Look for the MasterCard logo when you want to pay.
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security.
Need a Fidelity Debit Card?
It takes just 5mins to get a Naira Debit Card instantly at any of our branches. In three easy steps.
Apply in your nearest branch.
Using your card abroad?
If you plan to use any of your Fidelity cards abroad, let us know 24hrs in advance.
contact us: True.Serve@fidelitybank.ng
Apply at the nearest Fidelity Bank branch
Benefits of a Naira Master Card
- Used in all countries
- Restricted to retail customers only.
- N1000.00 Issuance fee
- You can get a Naira debit card in just 5 minutes
- Convenience and safety in one card
- It requires a PIN for all ATM, Web and POS transactions
- Easily search your transaction history
- Account statement generation
- Check and download your statements
- Set up payment detail and reset password
- Convenient, efficient and stress-free access to your bank
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions
Frequently Asked Questions
For hard token, reset the token using these steps:
Logon to online banking
Select ‘Token operations’
Click on ‘Reset token’
Input the token serial number and two consecutive token responses
Click on the ‘reset token’ button
Please ensure are launching the correct URL: https://online.fidelity.ng using a fast and reliable internet connection Viewing statements and making transactions may be very slow due to poor internet connection.
• Invalid user ID or Password – you can use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the online banking home page https://online.fidelity.ng or Mobile App. Clicking on this link will have your password sent to your registered e-mail address. Kindly ensure that your login details are not compromised and are kept secret at all times.
• I am logged in but cannot make transfers – kindly contact your account officer, e-mail True.email@example.com or walk into the nearest Fidelity bank branch and ask to be enabled to make transfers and request for a token.
• How do I print my account statement?
• Logon to Online banking
• Click on ‘Account’ then ‘Account summary’
• Select the Account from the listed accounts on the right hand side.
• Select the search criterion from the ‘Account Statement Criteria’ Field.
• Then download statement
Insufficient funds – Please check the account you are transferring from and ensure it is sufficiently funded for the transaction
Limit exceeded – kindly contact your account officer
Transaction not allowed – kindly contact your account officer or send an e-mail to True.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issuer or switch inoperative – Please check your account, if debited, wait a few minutes for the transaction to be reversed.