This is a naira denominated credit card tailored for customers whose salaries are domiciled in fidelity Bank.
Each customer can access up to 50% of their net monthly salary.
– ATM withdrawals: 10 times daily with a cumulative transaction limit of N150,000 or its equivalent in any currency if the transaction is done abroad.
– POS/ Web: 20 times daily with a cumulative spend limit of N1,000,000 or its equivalent in any currency if the transaction is done abroad or on international websites.
– Cost of Card is free
– Card re-issuance fee due to expiration is free
– Card re-issuance fee due to damage, loss or theft is N2000
– No Annual fees
– Monthly Card maintenance fee of N250, N500 and N1000 ( Classic, Gold and Platinum Respectively)
– Monthly interest rate of 2.5% on outstanding balance
– Cash withdrawal fee at […]
Go to the nearest Fidelity Bank branch and make your request
– Duly filled Credit card application form.
– Letter from employer stating irrevocable domiciliation of salary and gratuity/terminal Benefits.
– Letter from employer confirming applicant’s monthly, annual salary and length of service with the Organisation.
– 3 months’ Payslip
– Driver’s License/International Passport/National Identity Card.
– Photocopy of Employee identity card.
– Current Passport Photograph.
– Letter of Charge
– Cycle is 30 days and statement date is on the 30th of every month.
– Repayment is 100% of outstanding balance, due on the 2nd of every month.
– The Payroll Credit card can be used at the ATM, POS and Web.
– Use domestically and internationally; anywhere in the world where the VISA logo is displayed.
Yes, the Payroll Credit Card comes in Classic, Gold and Platinum Variants.
Your Fidelity is very safe because it has added advantage of Verified by Visa IPIN which ensures that while paying for goods on the internet, ONLY the true owner of a card can authorize payment on the card.
Follow these easy steps next time you’re shopping online to activate your Verified by Visa iPIN.
– Click the […]