This is a naira denominated credit card tailored for customers who have a minimum of 1 year banking relationship with Fidelity Bank.
– Individual/Corporate account holders can access up to N3.2 million.
– ATM withdrawals: 10 times daily with a cumulative transaction limit of N150,000 or its equivalent in any currency if the transaction is done abroad.
– POS/ Web: 20 times daily with a cumulative spend limit of N1,000,000 or its equivalent in any currency if the transaction is done abroad or on international websites.
Cost of Card is free
– Card re-issuance fee due to expiration is free
– Card re-issuance fee due to damage, loss or theft is N2000
– No Annual fees
– No transaction fees on POS and Web
– Monthly Card maintenance fee of N250, N500 and N1000 ( Classic, Gold and Platinum Respectively)
– Monthly interest rate of 2.5% […]
– Go to the nearest Fidelity Bank branch and make your request
– Duly filled Credit card application form.
– Letter of Charge
– Approved Executive Summary signed off by Regional/Group Head.
– If Individual – executed Personal Guarantee
– If Corporate – executed Corporate Guarantee
– Driver’s License/International Passport/National Identity Card.
– Current Passport Photograph.
– Cycle is 45days, statement date is 15th and due date is 28th of every month with a 14 day grace period.
– Repayment is 20% of outstanding balance, due on the 28TH of every month
– The Credit card can be used at the ATM, POS and Web.
– Use domestically and internationally; anywhere in the world where the VISA logo is displayed
Yes, the Fidelity Visa Naira Credit Card Card comes in Classic, Gold and Platinum Variants.
Your Fidelity is very safe because it has added advantage of Verified by Visa IPIN which ensures that while paying for goods on the internet, ONLY the true owner of a card can authorize payment on the card.
Follow these easy steps next time you’re shopping online to activate your Verified by Visa iPIN.
– Click the […]