Customer should enter the correct PIN or visit the nearest Fidelity bank branch for a PIN reset.
Wipe the card with dry cloth and try on another machine, if it persists, customer should request for a replacement.
Customer should request for a PIN reset in the nearest Fidelity branch
Step 1: Request for a new PIN in any of the Fidelity closest Branch
Step 2: You’ll receive SMS alert with 24 hours, Slot your card into Any Fidelity bank ATM and select any random 4 digits Number and press enter.
Step 3: Select “change PIN” to enter your preferred 4 digits PIN
Step 4: Re-enter the PIN the […]
Simply dial *770*991# or call Trueserve number 01-4485252
This is a naira denominated credit card tailored for customers who have a minimum of 1 year banking relationship with Fidelity Bank.
– Individual/Corporate account holders can access up to ₦4 million.
– ATM withdrawals: 8 times daily with a cumulative transaction limit of ₦150,000 or its equivalent in any currency if the transaction is done abroad.
– POS/ Web: 20 times daily with a cumulative spend limit of ₦1,000,000 or its equivalent in any currency if the transaction is done abroad or on international websites.
– Cost of Card is ₦1050
– Card re-issuance fee due to expiration is ₦1050
– Card re-issuance fee due to damage, loss or theft is ₦2000
– No Annual fees
– No transaction fees on POS and Web
– Monthly Card maintenance fee of ₦250, ₦500 and ₦1000 ( Classic, Gold and Platinum Respectively)
– Monthly interest rate of […]